About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm a 42 year old Christian, wife, mother and friend to some pretty amazing people, if I do say so myself. ;) I'm a Writer, thus the reason I am here. Writing is my passion, closely followed by my love for music and Scrapbooking. What makes me tick, so to speak, is my love for people and I thrive in an environment when I'm able to exhibit that. If I write a blog that touches just one person's heart or allows them to identify with someone or makes them smile- that is what I'm in it for. That makes me happy. My God is the MOST important thing in my life- period. My husband and my children come next to that and all the other aspects of my life fall in line with that. :)

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sprittibee!

Just found this ADORABLE blog called "Sprittibee". It is PRECIOUS! You have to check it out!! AND she's giving away an entire set of AWESOME, WHOLESOME movies!!

Here's the link...
http://sbees.blogspot.com/2011/03/family-friendly-movie-night-give-away-5.html

be blessed...
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment