About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm a 42 year old Christian, wife, mother and friend to some pretty amazing people, if I do say so myself. ;) I'm a Writer, thus the reason I am here. Writing is my passion, closely followed by my love for music and Scrapbooking. What makes me tick, so to speak, is my love for people and I thrive in an environment when I'm able to exhibit that. If I write a blog that touches just one person's heart or allows them to identify with someone or makes them smile- that is what I'm in it for. That makes me happy. My God is the MOST important thing in my life- period. My husband and my children come next to that and all the other aspects of my life fall in line with that. :)

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Today's Savings...

I was pretty happy with today's savings. Here is the rundown...

* 8x10 portrait collage from Sears (no sitting fee either!) = FREE
* pkg of 18 Keurig (K-cups) @Bed, Bath & Beyond = $8.99 after $1 off in-mail coupon
* kissing mistletoe crystal @Hallmark = $5.95 (b/4 tax) after $10 off print-out coupon

AND THE MEGA DEAL OF THE DAY!!!
* 3 pc fleet hat/gloves/scarf set = $2.15!!!
originally $20.00, on sale for $11.99, minus $10 in-mail coupon, +tax

TOTAL CHARGES = $2.15 + 7.27 + $8.99 + FREE = $18.41
TOTAL SAVINGS = $10.00 + $10.00 + $1.00 + $34.99 (cost of collage + sitting fee) = $55.99!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment