About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm a 42 year old Christian, wife, mother and friend to some pretty amazing people, if I do say so myself. ;) I'm a Writer, thus the reason I am here. Writing is my passion, closely followed by my love for music and Scrapbooking. What makes me tick, so to speak, is my love for people and I thrive in an environment when I'm able to exhibit that. If I write a blog that touches just one person's heart or allows them to identify with someone or makes them smile- that is what I'm in it for. That makes me happy. My God is the MOST important thing in my life- period. My husband and my children come next to that and all the other aspects of my life fall in line with that. :)

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jayleigh's Christmas Pics ♥ 2010 ♥

My sweet girl... :)

http://www.SearsPhotos.com/ViewSharedAlbum.aspx?ShareID=65dbdf29-b212-4add-ae52-e489537c6788

No comments:

Post a Comment